Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Miss Naz


    So yeah if you are wondering where the hell naz went as she is always disapearing lately im really suffering from permeanant writers block and im not a writer as i write rubbish anyway
    but yeah lately
    i have turned from a student in a teacher as some part of a placement thing its actually quite cool and interesting and the children are extremly cute and fun to be around
    they say the funniest sweetest or strangest things
    here are a couple examples
    sweetest-
    *a little 5 year old gurl* " Heey you are Arab I am Arab too"
    me: reaali?
    her: "yeah you are arab coz u wearin hijaaab im from moroco my name is umaymah"
    me: *hugs her* aww what a nice name habibtii
    her: "i knoow i love arabs"
    *all english teachers stare at her*
    Funniest*
    *little boy named erm hari and liam-false names*
    Hari-*to me* "missss hes sneezing and not using a tissue tell him 2 get a tissue"
    me: "go get a tissue Liam sweety"
    hari- "tell him to wash his hands"
    me: " and dont forget to wash your hands"
    Hari- "yeah coz hes got SWINE FLU"
    loooooooooool i cudnt stop laughing
    and another little 5 year old went to my friend and said "heloo are you pregnant"?
    my friends not even fat
    we found tht hilarious 2
    but yeah they are soo sweet and fun 2 be around and theyve got me permeanantly smiling :)
    i am now known as MISS NAZ :)
    salaamz
    naz

Post Title

Miss Naz


Post URL

http://lc-crafts.blogspot.com/2009/05/miss-naz.html


Visit lc-crafts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts