Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

~~***Ramadan Kareem*** ~~




    salaamu Aleikum everyone
    Ramadan Kareem everyone may you all have a blessed Ramadan may all the countless blessings of Allah descend on you in this month of mercy and may all your sins be forgiven
    Ramadan kareem to Somalia,chechnya,afghanistan,iraq,eritrea and all the troubled areas and may Allah alleviate their suffering ameen
    i came across this lovely poem which expresses how lovely ramadan is
    enjoy
    Asalaamu aleikum
    naz

    One night I heard a knock on my door;Who can it be,I wasn’t quite sure.I open the door and am filled with glee;The visitor ahead is no stranger to me.
    I welcome the guest with utmost delight;For I know it has come to give me respite.An air of happiness fills the space;My home now seems, a better place!
    Have you any clue who this visitor could be?Yes! its Ramadhan,the month of mercy.The pious and righteous can’t await its arrival;Others seem to greet it, with waves of denial.
    For Allah(SWT) we fast from dawn to dusk;For Him our breath is the fragrance of musk.The muslims who pray and fast with zest;Are aware of the rewards of this month manifest.
    Throughout this month we weep and repent;Now is the time to strongly lament.And those who shun this sacred month;on the Day of Reckoning will face the brunt.
    In the last ten nights,hides the Night of Decree;Allah(SWT) then awaits for his slaves to plea.The angels descend with Gabriel(AS) in the lead;To check on the steadfast and record every deed.
    A feeling of grief now fills my heart;As the month of Ramadhan will soon depart.So lets make a start and worship Him alone;Now that the worth of this month is known.

Post Title

~~***Ramadan Kareem*** ~~


Post URL

http://lc-crafts.blogspot.com/2009/08/ramadan-kareem.html


Visit lc-crafts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts